Weekend (abridged)
Snow = 6in.
Hangover = 2
Number of times went out to "train" for the 1/2 marathon I signed up for = 0
Margaritas drank = 3
Loaves of fresh baked French bread eaten = 1
Beers drank = 4
Rooms cleaned = 0
Hours of GMAT studying = 0
Phone calls from Mom = 4
Phone calls from Mom that I answered = 0
Healthy home-made breakfasts made = 0
Greasy spoon breakfasts consumed = 1
Crap movies watched OnDemand = 2
Number of times I wished I was living in California = 47
Pounds lost = 0
Pounds gained = 1.75
Blogs written = 0 (sorry, everyone)
Conclusion = this cold weather is destroying my desire to lose weight, exercise, keep a clean house, study to get into graduate school and maintain healthy social contact.
Hangover = 2
Number of times went out to "train" for the 1/2 marathon I signed up for = 0
Margaritas drank = 3
Loaves of fresh baked French bread eaten = 1
Beers drank = 4
Rooms cleaned = 0
Hours of GMAT studying = 0
Phone calls from Mom = 4
Phone calls from Mom that I answered = 0
Healthy home-made breakfasts made = 0
Greasy spoon breakfasts consumed = 1
Crap movies watched OnDemand = 2
Number of times I wished I was living in California = 47
Pounds lost = 0
Pounds gained = 1.75
Blogs written = 0 (sorry, everyone)
Conclusion = this cold weather is destroying my desire to lose weight, exercise, keep a clean house, study to get into graduate school and maintain healthy social contact.


1 Comments:
Umm, I think I have you beat in the # of times I wished I was living in California... sigh. And umm, maybe a couple other categories like beers consumed... but umm, those don't count.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home