posted by Erica at 6:49 AM
Dexter is pretty great. I like that whenever another character finds out Dexter's secret, I can look over to the person next to me and say "This is not going to end well"
Yet it always ends fine for him. I wonder how long they're gonna keep the show going?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Still trying to predict where my life is headed. It's a little terrifying but I know I'll miss the uncertainty of it all someday.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Dexter is pretty great. I like that whenever another character finds out Dexter's secret, I can look over to the person next to me and say "This is not going to end well"
Yet it always ends fine for him. I wonder how long they're gonna keep the show going?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home