Strep throat, Huey Lewis nude and other rants...
So, I'm fighting off a cold which luckily developed into strep throat. I'm quarantined to my apartment for the next 24 hours but that hasn't stopped me from having a really interesting weekend.
Got some cleaning done. Bought one of these last week:

Its a FURemover. Umm...works like a charm! Really. If you have pets, this will remove the fur like crazy. Only costs about $6.
I made a trip to the video store since I watched my Netflix movies already. I picked up this:


Got some cleaning done. Bought one of these last week:

Its a FURemover. Umm...works like a charm! Really. If you have pets, this will remove the fur like crazy. Only costs about $6.
I made a trip to the video store since I watched my Netflix movies already. I picked up this:

Already seen it but its wonderful. Can't wait until next season comes out on DVD.
Rented this also:

Based on a recomendation. Its really, really good. Great acting, interesting storylines and (bonus!) my favorite 80's musician - Huey Lewis - is in it. Umm....but no one mentioned that you see his penis in it. Yeah - Huey Lewis's penis. Great. Really just a fuckin nightmare. The guy totally looks and reminds me of my dad...hence why I've always liked him...HENCE WHY THIS WAS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE!
What's next...audio clips of Joe Montana doing phone sex? Ugghhh...am gonna have nightmares for months.
Well, the snow should start falling any minute now. What happened to the "April showers bring May flowers"? Does that include April snow showers?


2 Comments:
Californication, love it.
Pets, no. What picks up child mess?
You've been busy...
Yes, love Californication. Can't wait for Season 2 to be out on DVD. Is that really what California is like, Katie??? (Us Midwesterners are so intrigued by other places). :)
Umm...don't kids clean up after themselves? You mean they don't do that...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home