Friday, April 3, 2009

THANK YOU NOTES

Dear Spring,
Thanks for taking so long to get here. I was worried winter was over after only 8 short months...


Dear Vogue,
Thank you for continually making me feel incredibly fat and unattractive all these years…oh, and also poor and unsophisticated on top of it.



To Vera Bradley,
Thanks for making such fucking horrible, tacky purses that every woman over the age of 40 seems to love. Its such a good investment to spend hudreds of dollars on a bag that's made out of cotton and looks like something you'd find at a yard sale.



Dear Mom,
Thank you for joining Facebook. It not only provides us withyet another form of communication but also gives you keen insight into my personal life and all of my friend's personal lives.


Dear Runnersworld.com,
Thanks for pointing out that marathon training not only DOESN'T aid in weight loss but can actually cause weight gain. Wow, that's exactly the result I was looking for! To think I was wasting time watching TV and eating McDonalds to gain weight - I could've been running 10 miles/a day and gotten the same effect.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facebook, yeah, snother reason my account only lasted a few weeks... mom joined. I don't return your calls, what makes you think I want you reading my thoughts?

Spring, what the hell is that?! K... gotta go scrape snow off my car...

April 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home